As a professional Coach in Training, I acknowledge and agree to honor my ethical obligations to my coaching clients and colleagues. I pledge to comply with the standards and ethics set forth by “Best Practices”, to treat people with dignity and as independent and equal human beings, and to model these standards with those whom I coach. I hereby agree that Rhema International may hold me accountable for any breech of this Pledge of Ethics and hold me accountable fully for my actions. I understand that any breech of this code may result in the loss of my professional membership and/or my “Certified Life Coach/ Master Spirit Life Coach/ Certified Trans Formation Coach” credentialing.
- As a coach, I pledge to honor and support the beliefs, values, individuality, objectives and goals of my client(s) so that they can grow and expand the areas of their personal and/ or professional lives that they have chosen.
- I pledge to respect the individual requirements, limitations and personal boundaries of my client(s).
- I pledge that I will remain constructive and instrumental within any feedback or exchange between us and will put first and only the well-being and expressed desires of my client(s) and at no time my own self interest or personal gain as it pertains to the coach/ client relationship.
- I pledge that I will not make false claims about what my client will receive from the coaching process, nor from me as their coach.
- I pledge to maintain the confidentiality of my client(s) and the coaching relationship. I will hold confidential the name(s) of my client(s), information about their personal and/or professional life, colleagues or related parties, without the express permission from the client.
- I pledge I will not offer guidance, advice or council in any specialized area in which I am not qualified or licensed.
- I pledge to remain alert in recognizing when my client(s) may no longer be benefiting from our coaching relationship.
- I pledge to avoid conflicts between my interests and the interests of client(s).
- I pledge to honor all agreements I make in my coaching relationships, and construct clear agreements that may include confidentiality, progress reports and other particulars.
- I pledge to honor and respect the efforts and contribution of my client(s).
- I pledge to respect the creative power of my client(s).